Below are instructions for accessing The Intensive and Progressive Online Course Bundle:
1. Please log in to your account with the email address you used during your purchase as your login. You can log into your account at the link below or use the sign in button in the upper right corner of your browser.
Link to log into your account: https://drjoedispenza.com/login
2. When you log in you will be directed to your dashboard. From your dashboard go “My Courses” by using the left navigation.
3. This will take you to your “My Courses” page. From here open The Intensive and Progressive Online Course by using the Access Course link:
4. Once you have accessed the course, choose the first Module. If your videos are locked, unlock each additional video as you complete them in order. Once completed you can go back and review and of the past videos at your convenience and as often as you like:
5. Next choose Lesson 1:
6. From this page you can view the first Lesson
7. You can make adjustments to your viewing experience by using the controls at the bottom of the video screen:
Here you will find the following controls:
- Video Speed control
- Closed captioning/subtitles
- Viewing Quality Levels (useful when video keeps buffering)
- Video pop out
You may write notes that correspond with each video to the right of the video screen. These notes can also be accessed in the Journal section accessible through the tabs above the screen:
You may be asked to write a summary of a video before continuing to the next video. To do this you can select the write summary button in the My Summary section or wait until the pop up appears when the video is over:
At the end of the course is a quiz. To pass the quiz you must get at least 50% correct. If you do not get at least 50% correct, you can retake the quiz.
Navigate back to a specific lesson using the Modules or Course tab:
After a resource is unlocked you can access it again from the resources tab:
8. If you purchased a foreign language subtitled version of the Online Course, you can view that version by choosing that language in the site translator.
Below is a list of some of the new features that are included in our new course system:
- Your place within a video will now save, allowing you to return to a partially viewed video resuming it exactly where you left off.
- You can now add notes to each video so that if you review the video you can also review the thoughts you recorded. These notes are also accessible in your journal.
- The Progressive meditations are now in their own module. This allows you to practice the meditation without searching through the course to find them.
- Resources are now easily accessible in the course upper navigation.
If you are experiencing issues viewing your course, please refer to these tips:
The Meditations that are included in these courses are embedded within the course and are not downloadable.
Once purchased you will have unlimited access to view and review all videos.